Monday, November 7, 2011

Brilliant Idea!

I was blog browsing this morning and on Kristen's blog So Happy I noticed something I hadn't seen before. The smart woman has a tab that links to a page of her current WIPs! (all of which are awesome, by the by)

That is "Works in Progress" for any of you non-quilty peeps out there.

I made one of my own of course. I like the idea of having an ongoing page to display what I'm working on. I have 2 tops, one basted sandwich, and one project that is still in the block stage --- and I'd like at least two of them finished quilts before the 'Sentimental Reasons" Quilt Show in May. Yup, someone is a little nuts.

At least if I don't finish anything else, my Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt is ready to go!






1 comment:

quilton said...

I hope you get two of them done also. Looking forward to it as a matter of fact. Now I must go look at your page(s). We should send Melissa to Kristen's blog.