Friday, May 18, 2012

Kelmscott Manor - Sentimental Reasons Quilt Show 2012

One of my entries in the Oakville Quilter's Guild show in May 2012.

1st place, Viewer's Choice, Large Quilts Category
& also Member's Choice for Large Quilts

Thank you to family, friends, fellow quilters, and complete strangers --- I am so very touched that you love this quilt as much as I do!


(Also a special shout out to my friend Dorothy Baker, who won 3rd prize Viewer's Choice for her gorgeous "Vintage Tiles" Quilt!!)


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Thank you Elizabeth, and congratulations to you. Your quilt was beautifully done and the quilting was magnificent!

Dorothy said...

Elizabeth, are you going to be at the guild's Outreach on Tuesday morning?
I tried to phone you, but I must have the wrong number.