Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Anything you can do ..

My friends in blog land changed their blog templates and backgrounds yesterday. Naturally I was a little jealous super excited -- Patti at Quilted Threads used a gorgeous painting her sister made and Bev at Quilton used a very bright and cheerful and happy swirly option from blogger's collection.

*Pout*

So while I drank my coffee this morning I skipped through some blogger options. Then I googled how to make a blog header from a personal photo. Then I played with some fonts and - Ta-Da! Now I don't feel so left out :)


2 comments:

quilton said...

so glad I saw you had posted a new thread. This is Awesome, absolutely awesome, Elizabeth. Now maybe I should go and do mine over. LOL

Unknown said...

Looks awesome Elizabeth!!.. we've found MORE stuff to play with