Thursday, April 8, 2010

A worthy first post.

I have been trying to think of one, but I really can't. Anything I go over in my head sounds too grandiose, or too simple, or too much like plagiarism -- because I have of course seen Julie & Julia (wasn't Meryl Streep fantastic?) And I have seen Forrest Gump. I've read Anne Frank's diary. Interesting people, in interesting times, doing interesting things. I will not claim any of those things. I'm a housewife who loves photography, quilting, reading, animals, and the Great Lakes. I cannot be anything but what I am, because sometimes that is hard enough.

And here on the internet my thoughts are allowed out of my head. Fictional audience beware!

There will be pictures --- oh, will there be pictures! When I get around to it ...

Right now, I just want a nap!

No comments: